Current lead time : April 2020
Choice of fabrics:
Water column /
(diam x length)
|++||no||>2500mm / >4 kg||945 g||15x35 cm|
>3500mm / >14 kg
(Weights and volumes are indicated with seams sealed, guylines, the ultralight attachment option, without pole or pegs)
(The volume can be compressed easily)
More information about the different fabrics here.
The peg attachments consist in a reinforcement and a strap loop. On this loop, several types of adjusters are available:
- Normal : 2mm cord adjustable with Lineloc (+25g).
- Ultra-light (UL) attachment: 3 loops of 1.5mm cord.
- Winter attachment: stainless steel rings for adjustment and 15mm
strap forming a large loop allowing to use skis or any type of snow
anchor. (+ 120g)
Pegs : 235g
- 10 Rockpin pegs to anchor your tipi on the hardest grounds
- 10 UL duraluminium pegs for guylines when the weather turns bad.
Central pole : 300g x2
Two adjustable poles "Mostert" are available. Light, rigid and strong, they will hold against the worst weathers. Parts nest inside each other, making them very compact for carrying (length : 45cm).
You can also use your own trekking poles as central poles and thus limit the carried weight. They can be tied together by 2 appropriate straps (included, see pitching instructions for more informations).
Custom color :
If you wish an other colour, please tick the "custom colour" option.
Units : centimetre
Size of the sleepers : 185 x 50 x 37 cm (Length x width x height)
Pitching instructions : pdf link (french only, we're working on the english translation)
Tent 5 persons - 945g
The Orlu 4 ST is the version without inner tent (rainfly only) of the Orlu 4 tent.
This tent shelters 5 sleepers and their equipment. The total height is about 1m55 (depending on the pitch).
The Orlu 4 ST weighs between 945 and 1345g depending on the fabric and attachment options. It has 10 anchor points to the ground, as well as 14 guylines attachments, for excellent wind resistance.
- 2 entrances
- Polyester fabric doesn't expand when exposed to moisture (depending on the fabric option)
- Quick and easy pitching by one person.
- Adjustable attachments for optimal pitch on any terrain.
- Large awnings to store equipment.
- Large vents above the awning to evacuate moisture and efficiently manage condensation.
- Quality zips (YKK # 5)
Orlu 4 ST
- Product Code: Orlu 4 ST
- Availability: made on order