Current lead time : February 2020
In stock, immediately available for shipping
Pioulou ST made of silpoly 20D with linelocs, guylines and seams sealed.
-20% on original price due to a small tear (10mm) done during production process. It has been repaired with a patch of silnylon 110D. (see photo 2).
This Pioulou has only been set up inside, everything is new and this patch will not affect its use in any way.
Total weight : 357g
Normal warranty of 3 years applies to this product.
Link to original product : https://tipik-tentes.fr/abris_tarps/pioulou
For people up to 1m90 (6'3") (see actual height here), it allows to sleep, sit and easily change clothes inside the shelter.
- Uses a single walking stick (optional pole)
- Offers 360° protection
- 6 guylines ensure excellent wind resistance
- No zip, increased durability
- Closure by superposition of two pieces of fabric + 2 adjustable buckles for easy access
- Can be fully opened for warm nights
- The door can be kept open without wetting the sleeping area in case rain
|Fabric choice||Rainfly||Expands with moisture||Impermeability / Tear strength ||Weight||Volume (cm)|
|Lightweight||Silpoly 20D||no||>2500mm / >4 kg||357 g||11 x 18 cm|
(The volume can be compressed easily)
Color : Grey-green (Foliage)
Normal : 2mm cord adjustable with Lineloc3.
- Set of 10 titanium pegs : +65g
- Aluminium pole : +200g
Pitching instructions : pdf
- Product Code: Pioulou ST
- Availability: In Stock