Bathtub floor for the Aston tent and tarp
This bathtub floor protects you and your gear from moisture and potential run-off water when you do not use the innertent.
Length : 230cm
Width : 125cm in the middle / 110cm on both ends
Depending on your use, different types of fabric can be adapted.
- Silpoly 20D PU 4.000mm (50g/m2): ultra-light fabric.
Weight : 215g
- Nylon 40D PU "Groundsheet" 10.000mm (70g/m2): Light and resistant, a good compromise for the majority of uses.
Weight : 309g
- Nylon 70D PU "Groundsheet" 10.000mm (90g/m2): Very strong, for maximum durability.
Weight : 382g
Due to differences in coating during the manufacture of the fabrics, the advertised weights may vary by +/-10%.
The corners are rigid and have to be on a light tension to remain upward. Several types of fasteners are available (see photos):
- Webbing + buckle : Attaches directly to the rainfly using the buckle provided. Allows rapid setting up along with the rainfly.
- Lineloc + cord : the adjustable cord can be attached to the stakes of the rainfly.
Stuff bag :
Included by default, it is used to keep your dirty and wet footprint away from the rest of your gear.
Bathtub floor - Aston
- Product Code: Sol à bords remontants - Aston
- Availability: made on order