Footprint for the Aston XL tent
This waterproof footprint protects the innertent from puncture, dirt and abrasion. When using only the rainfly (without the innertent), it keeps you and your gear protected from the ground and moisture.
Depending on your use, different types of fabric can be adapted.
- Silpoly 20D PU 4.000mm (50g/m2): ultra-light fabric, mainly intended for use without innertent..
- Nylon 40D PU "Groundsheet" 10.000mm (65g/m2): Light and resistant, a good compromise for the majority of uses.
- Nylon 70D PU "Groundsheet" 10.000mm (90g/m2): Very strong, for maximum durability.
Several types of fasteners are available (see photos):
- Simple webbing: A simple 10mm webbing loop, allowing a rope to be attached, or a stake to be planted directly.
- Webbing + buckle: Attaches directly to the rainfly using the buckle provided. Allows corners to be raised, as well as setting up along with the rainfly.
- Lineloc + cord: the adjustable cord can be attached to the stakes of the rainfly.
If you want your footprint to also cover the vestibule. In addition to keeping your gear dry, this will also reduce the humidity coming from the ground and therefore the condensation in the tent.
Stuff bag :
Included by default, it is used to keep your dirty and wet footprint away from the rest of your gear.
Estimated weight according to options :
|Fabric||Silpoly 20D PU 4.000mm 50g/m2||211g|
Groundsheet nylon 40D PU 10.000mm 65g/m2
Groundsheet nylon 70D PU 10.000mm 90g/m2
Webbing + buckle
|Lineloc + cord||+35g|
Varies according to the type of fabric
|+70 à +130g|
Footprint - Aston XL
- Product Code: Footprint Aston XL
- Availability: made on order