Current lead time : Décembre 2019
2 persons - from 1580 to 2230g
The Aston tipi has 8 anchor points to the ground, as well as 10 guylines points, for good wind resistance. Unlike most tipis,
the central pole is shifted forward, outside of the inner tent. This
allows for a pleasant living space between sleepers.
- Large vestibule
- Polyester fabric doesn't expand when exposed to moisture (for N version)
- Adjustable attachments
- Sealed seams
- Quick and easy pitching by one person
- Rainfly pitches first
- Rainfly and inner tent can be pitched independently
- Large vent above the vestibule to manage condensation
- The door can be opened without wetting the inner tent
You can choose between two versions : "N" and "R". Both have the same dimensions, but different fabrics and ground attachments are used.
- "Aston XL N" is the normal version, for hikers and travelers. A good choice for most.
- "Aston XL R" is the reinforced version, for long term travelers or expeditions.
|Aston XL N||Aston XL R|
|Rainfly||Silpoly 20D (2.500mm) grey-green||Silnylon 40D (3.500mm) dark green|
|Inner fabric||Solid inner + netting||Solid inner + netting|
|Groundsheet||Nylon PU 50D (5.000mm)||Nylon PU 70D (10.000mm)|
Lineloc + cord
Webbing + stainless rings
|Zippers||YKK #5||YKK #8|
15 pegs + pole
15 pegs + pole
|Volume (diam x length)||15 x 47 cm||15 x 52 cm |
|Weight (all included)||1890 g||2230 g|
Weight (without pole) *
|1580 g||1920 g|
* central pole can be skipped by using 2 trekking polesIf you want to change the color of the rainfly, please contact us.
Due to slight differences in fabric coating, announced weights may vary around +/-5% : More information about the different fabrics.
Central Pole and pegs:
- Aluminium central pole included. You can also use your own trekking poles as pole and thus limit the carried weight. They can be tied together by an appropriate strap (included).
- 15 pegs included : we chose a mix of 7 titanium and 8 aluminum pegs to adapt to any type of ground.
- Without guylines: Attachments are present, but the adjustable guyline is not included. You use your own guylines.
- Seam sealing: done by default, if you check this option you will
have to do it yourself with silnet.
- NO pegs : you will have to use your own pegs.
- NO central pole : you will have to use your trekking poles.
Pitching instructions : pdf link
Assembly of two trekking poles together : pdf link
Tipi Aston XL
- Product Code: Tipi Aston XL
- Availability: made on order