Tipi 2/3 persons - 530g
The Tipi Aston ST is the version without inner tent (rainfly only) of the tipi Aston.
This tipi shelters 2 sleepers and their equipment, or 3 sleepers a little tight. The total height is about 1m58 (depending on the pitch).
The Aston ST tipi weighs between 465 and 710g depending on the fabric and fasteners options. It has 8 anchor points to the ground, as well as 7 guylines, for excellent wind resistance.
- Polyester fabric doesn't expand when exposed to moisture
- Quick and easy pitching by one person.
- Adjustable fasteners for optimal pitch on any terrain.
- Large awning to store equipment.
- Large vent above the awning to evacuate moisture and efficiently manage condensation.
- Quality zips (YKK # 5) + buckle
Water column /
(diam x length)
|++||no||>2500mm / >4 kg||530 g|
>3500mm / >5 kg
|+++||yes||>3500mm / >14 kg||620 g|
(Weights and volumes are indicated with seams sealed, the ultralight fasteners option, without pole or stakes)
The stake fasteners consist in a reinforcement and a strap loop. On this loop, several types of adjusters are available:
- Normal : 2mm PES/dyneema cord adjustable with Lineloc (+14g).
- Ultra-light (UL) fasteners: 3 loops of 1.5mm cord.
- Ground fasteners by webbing + stainless rings : +95g
This option changes the linelocs fasteners for adjustable loops of webbing. The adjustment is very easy, ultra-durable and gives large versatility on snow or other difficult terrains.
Stakes : 180g
- 8 Rockpin stakes to anchor your tipi on the hardest grounds
- 7 UL duraluminium stakes for guylines when the weather turns bad.
Extension tube : 33g
The required length for the central pole is 155cm. We advise to use both of your trekking poles strapped together with the included webbing as a central pole. This solution is the lightest (5g) and very resistant : instuctions here (pdf).
If you use a single trekking pole, you can use the tube extension : this aluminium tube allows you to gain about 25cm of height on your trekking pole.
If you do not use trekking poles, a light and strong mostert pole is available.
Custom color :
|Current stock color||Availables colors|
|Silpoly 20D||Grey||Link here|
|Silpoly 40D||Olive green||Link here|
|Silnylon 40D||Olive green||Link here|
If you wish one of the available color, please select the "custom color" option and tell us via email your choice.
Buckles for inner tent : +15g
The Aston ST doesn't have fasteners for the innertent by default. If you wish to add these buckles, select this option. Innertent is available on demand.
Pitching instructions : pdf
- Product Code: Aston ST
- Availability: made on order