Tipi 3/4 persons - 660g
The Tipi Aston XL ST is the version without inner tent (rainfly only) of the Aston XL.
The Aston L ST tipi weighs between 660 and 850g depending on the fabric and fasteners options. It has 8 anchor points to the ground, as well as 10 guylines, guaranteeing excellent wind resistance.
- Polyester fabric doesn't expand when exposed to moisture
- Quick and easy pitching by one person.
- Adjustable fasteners for optimal pitch on any terrain.
- Large awning to store equipment.
- Large vent above the awning to evacuate moisture and efficiently manage condensation.
- Quality zips (YKK # 5)
Water column /
(diam x length)
|++||no||>2500mm / >4 kg||660 g||15x21cm|
>3500mm / >5 kg
|+++||yes||>3500mm / >14 kg||790 g||15x26cm|
(Weights and volumes are indicated with seams sealed, the ultralight fasteners option, without pole or stakes)
The stake fasteners consist in a reinforcement and a strap loop. On this loop, several types of adjusters are available:
- Normal : 2mm PES/dyneema cord adjustable with Lineloc (+14g).
- Ultra-light (UL) fasteners: 3 loops of 1.5mm cord.
- Ground fasteners by webbing + stainless rings : +95g
This option changes the linelocs fasteners for adjustable loops of webbing. The adjustment is very easy, ultra-durable and gives large versatility on snow or other difficult terrains.
Stakes : 185g
- 8 Rockpin stakes to anchor your tipi on the hardest grounds
- 8 UL duraluminium stakes for guylines when the weather turns bad.
Assembly of two trekking poles : 5g
The required length of the central pole is 180cm. We advise to use both of your trekking poles strapped together with the included webbing. This solution is the lightest and very resistant : instuctions here (pdf).
If you do not use trekking poles, a light and strong mostert pole is available.
Custom color :
|Current stock color||Availables colors|
|Silpoly 20D||Grey-green "Foliage"||Link here|
|Silpoly 40D||Olive green||Link here|
|Silnylon 40D||Olive green||Link here|
If you wish one of the available color, please select the "custom color" option and tell us via email your choice.
Buckles for inner tent : +15g
The Aston XL ST doesn't have fasteners for the innertent by default. If you wish to add these buckles, select this option. Innertent is available on demand.
Pitching instructions : pdf
Aston XL ST
- Product Code: Aston XL ST
- Availability: made on order