Annual closing : Orders are closed until the 24th of august.
Thanks for your patience, have a great summer !
Current lead time : End of October 2020
Unit : centimetres
Choice of fabrics:
Water column /
(diam x length)
|+||no||>2500mm / >3 kg||555 g|
|++||no||>2500mm / >4 kg||660 g||15x15x21 cm|
>3500mm / >14 kg
(Weights and volumes are indicated with seams sealed, guylines, the ultralight attachment option, without pole or pegs)
(The volume can be compressed easily)
More information about the different fabrics here.
The peg attachments consist in a reinforcement and a strap loop. On this loop, several types of adjusters are available:
- Normal : 2mm cord adjustable with Lineloc (+20g).
- Ultra-light (UL) attachment: 3 loops of 1.5mm cord.
- Winter attachment: stainless steel rings for adjustment and 15mm
strap forming a large loop allowing to use skis or any type of snow
anchor. (+ 100g)
Pegs : 180g
- 8 Rockpin pegs to anchor your tipi on the hardest grounds
- 7 UL duraluminium pegs for guylines when the weather turns bad.
Central pole : 320g
The Aston has been designed to use trekking poles as a central structure
and thus limit the carried weight. Poles have to be tied together by
an appropriate strap (included, see pitching instructions for more informations).
If you do not use trekking poles, an adjustable pole "Mostert" is available. Light, rigid and strong, it will hold against the worst weathers. Parts nest inside each other, making it very compact for carrying (length : 45cm).
Custom color :
If you wish an other colour, please tick the "custom colour" option.
Tipi 3/4 persons - 555g
The Tipi Aston XL ST is the version without inner tent (rainfly only) of the Aston XL.
This tipi shelters 3 sleepers and their equipment, or 4 sleepers a little tight. The total height is about 1m80 (depending on the pitch).
The Aston L ST tipi weighs between 530 and 880g depending on the fabric and attachment options. It has 8 anchor points to the ground, as well as 10 guylines attachments, guaranteeing excellent wind resistance.
- Polyester fabric doesn't expand when exposed to moisture (depending on the fabric option)
- Quick and easy pitching by one person.
- Adjustable attachments for optimal pitch on any terrain. (depending on the attachment option)
- Large awning to store equipment.
- Large vent above the awning to evacuate moisture and efficiently manage condensation.
- Quality zips (YKK # 5)
Aston XL ST
- Product Code: Aston XL ST
- Availability: made on order